I may be a bit biased, but I'm especially excited about this week's featured jobs. Part of my background is in change management, and we have a number of jobs this week focused on bringing about social impact or supporting the missions of other organizations through tools and consulting.
If we're going to solve the toughest problems on the planet, we need to drive to the root cause and surround ourselves with fantastic teammates. Will you work on the front lines or provide the necessary support to enable those efforts? Both are powerful ways to make a difference.
Here are this week's social impact job opportunities:
Fors Marsh Group is a change management consultancy focused on social impact. If you're not familiar with change management, it's all about understanding how to make change happen. Joining Fors Marsh Group means tackling some of the toughest problems to make the world a better place.
- Quantitative Researcher, Scientific Techniques & Analysis – Remote
- Senior Business Development Specialist – Remote
- Senior Researcher, Covid-19 Research and Evaluation – Remote
- Corporate Marketing and Communications Director – Remote
- Head of Integrated Production – Remote
- Senior Copywriter – Remote
- Quantitative Analyst, Military Analytics – Remote
- Research Analyst, Military Workplace Climate Research – Remote
- Account Manager – Remote
- Senior UX Researcher, Evidence and Insights – Remote
GreenSpark Solar is helping strengthen their local community and combat climate change with their solar power services. As with many of our featured companies, GreenSpark Solar is a Certified B Corp, meaning they go above and beyond to incorporate social and environmental impact in their business operations.
- Marketing Content Specialist – Ontario, NY
- Commercial Project Manager – Ontario, NY
- Electrical Foreman – Ontario, NY
- Commercial PV Installer – Ontario, NY
If you care about collective action, you need to know about Frank. They're on a mission to empower workers with the tools they need to ensure their voices are heard in their workplaces.
- Software Engineer, Backend – Remote
- Software Engineer, Frontend – Remote
- Software Engineer, Fullstack – Remote
Bonterra provides a suite of software tools that support social impact operations at nonprofits and other companies who want to make a difference. Some examples include tools to support grant management and corporate social responsibility, like employee giving and volunteering.
- Sales Development Representative – Austin, TX
- Business Development Intern – Los Angeles, CA
Idealist Consulting focuses on Salesforce and marketing automation for progressive organizations in the United States and around the world. Each year they set aside a portion of sales for a technology support grant to support the efforts of one of their nonprofit clients.
- Business Analyst – Remote
- Salesforce Consultant – Remote
- Salesforce Developer – Portland, OR
- Solution Architect – Portland, OR
- Technical Architect – Portland, OR
- Technical Project Manager – Portland, OR
Adrift Hospitality operates a series of restaurants and lodgings in the Pacific Northwest driven by sustainability, community, and fun. If you like that small town touristy feel, this could be a great fit!
- Line Cook – Long Beach, WA
- Server – Long Beach, WA
Maine Works helps provide quality, long-term employment in a variety of labor fields to those facing barriers to employment. In doing so, they support the thriving industrial construction industry in Maine while positively affecting the lives of their employees.
- General Labor – Portland, ME
- Concrete Labor – Portland, ME
- Painter – Portland, ME
- Carpenter – Portland, ME
- Earth Work – Portland, ME
- Skilled Carpenter – Portland, ME
Mal Warwick Donordigital creates direct marketing and digital fundraising campaigns for nonprofits that drive fundraising outcomes. Their clients have raised over $1 billion to date in service of their missions.
- Print Production Manager - Remote
Graduation Alliance helps clear a path to high school graduation for youth and adults, facilitates college and career exploration, and creates hiring opportunities for students. They are on a mission to advance lives through educational opportunity.
- Senior Sales Account Executive – Arkansas, Louisiana, North Carolina, and South Carolina and surrounding states
- Local Advocate – Bellevue or Eatonville, WA
I don't know about you, but I'm all fired up and ready to go make the world a better place. Let's get after it!