Weekly Jobs Roundup: Green Refills Edition
This week, Blueland reduces single-use plastics around the home, CNote drives capital to BIPOC- and women-owned businesses, and Indigenous PACT improves Tribal healthcare outcomes.
Sustainability is on everyone's lips these days, and I love to see it. One area that I find particularly fascinating is how product design intersects with logistics: some companies are getting really good at designing products with logistics in mind. It's one thing to produce a sustainable product and another to consider its entire pathway to market.
Our featured company this week is Blueland which provides refillable cleaning supplies. Fill up a bottle with warm water then toss in a tablet: out comes glass cleaner or foaming hand soap. By selling tablets instead of water and bottles, they not only divert single-use plastics from landfills – they reduce the emissions associated with shipping heavier, dare I say voluminous, cleaning products. Pretty clever!
Now that we're suitably inspired, let's dive into this week's social impact job opportunities:
Blueland is tackling the single-use plastic problem with their refillable cleaning products. Their focus on sustainability extends beyond their products to the business as a whole: they've been carbon neutral and climate neutral for two years.
- Associate Creative Director – Remote
- Senior UX Designer – Remote
- Digital Product Manager – Remote
- Retail Marketing Manager – Remote
- Project Manager – Remote
RoadRunner Recycling helps businesses recycle more – and more recycling is good for everyone! They use machine learning models to optimize the pickup routes between businesses to increase the amount of recycling and lower costs: lean and green.
- Account Strategist – Remote
- Customer Service Representative – Remote
- Sales Development Representative (Remote) - B2B Virtual Inside Sales – Remote
- Salesforce Administrator – Remote
- DevOps Engineer – Remote
- Senior Embedded Systems Engineer – Remote
- Senior Product Designer – Remote
Energage helps organizations solicit employee feedback and turn it into insights to drive engagement. They offer the choice to work remotely or onsite, so if you're looking for flexibility and a chance to help people live more fulfilling lives, check out their job opportunities:
- Staff Accountant – Remote
- Director of Experience Design – Remote
- Senior Data Engineer – Remote
- Account Executive - Mid Market – Remote
- Sales Development Representative – Remote